Wednesday, May 30, 2012

School is sweet

I've been working at my school for about a month now. Slowly I can see that the kids are warming up to me and vice versa. There are so many students at this school that I can't remember all their names. I want to still be able to interact with all of them.

I finally finished (almost) my English Board before June :). This month my theme is music. I share with everyone what kind of music I listen to and they share with me what kind of music they listen to. I made this board just do I can learn about jpop :p. After a week I choose a name and they get a cd of my favorite songs. Now I just gotta get the students to look at the board because it's so small.

Today I also got invited to be a part of the teachers Olympic team. Our school has our sports day on Sunday and the teachers will be competing against the students in a relay. I'm excited to be participating :)

On a side note, I haven't hit anything or anyone since I started driving here :)

3 comments:

  1. how is it driving there charlsie? I love that project of sharing music and giving a cd that's a great way to listen to new music! and I'm eager to read about how the student/teacher olympics is :) yay! i'm glad the kids and you are warming up to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Driving is not as bad as I imagined. I reversed park for the first time here. Everyone reverse parks. I gotta work on that :p
    Yeah, the kids are sweet :) It'll be more fun as time goes by. I'm looking forward to sports day because it sounds like fun and for the drinking party afterwards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Driving is not as bad as I imagined. I reversed park for the first time here. Everyone reverse parks. I gotta work on that :p
    Yeah, the kids are sweet :) It'll be more fun as time goes by. I'm looking forward to sports day because it sounds like fun and for the drinking party afterwards ;)

    ReplyDelete