Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Awesome Badminton Commitment

I'm sitting here in pain. I don't want to stand up and hang my laundry or wash my dishes or even go to bed. So I'm finally blogging.
Why am I in pain? ABC. Awesome Badminton Commitment. Last week I made a agreement to become a mixed doubles partner with another teacher. He's been playing for 5 years so he has been training me because obviously I'm not nearly as good.
Tonight was my third training day. On Sunday I ran at my schools sports day. Monday we trained for about an hour. Yesterday we trained for about three hours. Today was about an hour half.
It feels like my whole body is sore. My back because I don't sleep on a proper mattress, my legs because I'm actually moving around and my toes because there is a lot of lunging.
My pictures for my day are of my right big toe. One was taken after last night's training and the other after tonight's. Yup, it's a blister. It's because I don't have proper badminton shoes.
Lastly, kpop reference for the day, Big Bang at Tsutaya :)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa that's a real close up shot of your toe. Remember snap your wrist when you slam. G-Dragon and T.O.P obviously can keep their names and I get D-Lite for Daesung I guess even Sol for Taeyang since it means sun but why is Seungri V.I.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! I hope it's healed by now and that you get proper shoes and a mattress! :)

    ReplyDelete