It's finally starting to warm up (for me). Sometimes it's not raining. I got to witness a partial solar eclipse. I'm getting busier at school. We got a new gaijin teacher in Honjo. I'm slowly accumulating more membership cards. I'm cycling more but am so ready for a car. Tried badminton, karate and aikido. Will try tea ceremony. That's about what's been happening in a nutshell. But...this post is about spring flowers. It seems that as soon as it gets relatively warm out, Japanese people start planting flowers. It's a nice welcome for spring. It makes me happy that nature is becoming more colorful (*^o^*)
Kpop reference for the day: Big Bang on the front cover of the Lawson's magazine :)





Wow, Fantastic Baby!
ReplyDeleteBoom Shaka Laka ^^
Deleteyou look so lovely in that sea of flowers!!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't pass up this photo opp. The azaleas are gorgeous this time of year :)
Delete