Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Window shopping

It feels like I've been spending money every day. Nothing wrong with that except that I haven't gotten paid yet. I found myself at the big Daiso tonight. This Daiso had everything from gardening tools to underwear. It was awesome. I think we spent close to three hours browsing. It's difficult to walk into Daiso without buying something. I stayed under my twenty item limit that I imposed upon myself before entering.

It has become a posting trend for me to mention money. It's just hard to pass up on good food and drink. Here are some of the things I want to buy after I get paid :)

Oh yes and my kpop reference: kpop trading cards. I might buy it later in hopes of getting 창민 of 2AM ㅋㅋ

2 comments:

  1. oh!!! the totoros are adorable!!! and the kimonos are just beautiful :) what does that penguin do??

    It's a good thing you're holding off til you get paid, these things look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, there's so many things that I don't necessarily need but want. That penguin is a perfect example. It's a little decorative thingy for the nozzle of the faucet on my toilet. I guess when the water flows out, it makes the penguins wings flap. Totally unnecessary but totally Japanese and cute ^^

    ReplyDelete