Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I bought a car....almost :p

One of the top things that I was worried about when I got placed in the inaka was transportation. When I was in Korea I had the subway/train a few blocks away and the bus stopped right outside my apartment. In Japan, it's a different story. My pred told me that almost all the teachers in Honjo have cars. Since that moment I've been mentally preparing myself to drive in a foreign country. A little more than a month in, I'm dying to get a car. Today with the help of my supervisor and my senpais, I hanko-ed myself into owning a car. Now I just need to pay for it :p. If all goes by plan then I should have the keys on Monday.

Extra picture of the cute elementary kiddies at the nearby elementary school. I love their uniform backpacks and yellow hats :)

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! how exciting :) the car is super cute and so are the kiddies and their yellow hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright! finally made up your mind on which car..lol it looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete