Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Who turned on the heater?

Today was my first day of school that I was not cold. Actually it was quite warm! I've noticed that these past two days have been unusually warm. It's like mother nature decided to turn on the heater and make me happy in the process. But...if its this warm and it's only spring...I'm really dreading the summer.

I'm going to enjoy my first day and night where I'm able to leave the window open without freezing. Have me some delicious oochazuke and mochi ^_^

Oh yes, there's Mt. Chokai! He was smiling at me today while I was walking home. I'm thankful that the warm weather will slowly melt the snow so I'll be able to climb to the top. Until then I can enjoy his snow capped beauty.

1 comment:

  1. mother nature must have known you were in japan!! mount chokail looks so beautiful! :) looking forward to seeing pics of your hike up that mountain!

    ReplyDelete