Anyone who knows me, knows that I constantly go on tangents. I'm easily distracted and it's evident when I tell stories or try to hold a conversation. When I have conversations, I could start off talking about school lunch and 15 minutes later I'll be talking about Bhutan. Thus, my conversation with Tracey while running after school. The subject of weddings came about and about 15 minutes later we were talking about purikura. How did that happen? Well we both thought that a cool favor for wedding guests would be a picture booth. I thought it would be even more awesome to have a purikura machine(s). Purikura is a picture booth taken to the next level =)
This purikura was taken in March so it's a tad dated. Look at my Japanese eyes -_-
.jpg)
you look so pretty in this picture charlsie! and this photo booth idea for a wedding would be awesome!!
ReplyDeleteSomehow purikura always makes your hair nice, complexion flawless and a couple shades lighter and eyes bigger. Don't need photoshop =p
Delete