Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hidden treasures

That weren't really hidden at all. I just didn't go out to find them. Just about a 5 minute walk from my apartment lies many walking trails and viewing points of the beautiful 'city' I live in.

Actually it made me feel quite melancholy thinking that I have just a couple of months here to enjoy this beautifulness. I wish that I found these places sooner so I could see them in all four seasons.

This picture is of my favorite place that I found in the area. It's atop a hill. It reminds me of the tree in 'My Sassy Girl'.

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! this is beautiful! :) Maybe if you you go to these trails often and take pictures it will almost be like seeing them during the change of seasons :) I'm glad you found them...even if it was a little late ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good idea. I've been under the weather and it's been a tad rainy so I haven't been there for a while. I'll be visiting there again soon though =)

      Delete