Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Man, posting a picture a day is getting more challenging.  It's not that my day wasn't interesting but I just forget to take pictures while I'm out and about.  When it comes to about this time when it's time to post a picture, I have none =p

Tonight, I was really unproductive as I just listened to music on youtube.  It was quite nostalgic listening to songs I grew up with.  I started to get a little homesick while listening to God Bless My Daddy by Hui Ohana and Nobody's Child by Kapena.

So, without a new picture today and while feeling nostalgic, I'll post a picture taken a year ago.  I believe this was taken at Castaways for Gavman's welcome karaoke shindig.  Look at all those happy faces =)


2 comments:

  1. oh yes those songs would make anyone from hawaii homesick. I'm glad you found a happy picture! It is hard to post a picture for each blog, one of the reasons why I should invest in a smartphone. there's a blog app!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I use that app. Saves time from uploading my pictures from my phone onto my computer. Convenient as!

      Delete