Monday, May 13, 2013

Dry cleaning

has some perks here in Japan.  Well, I've never dry cleaned stuff at home because I guess I never had clothes that needed to be dry cleaned.  But I'm going to guess that the dry cleaners at home didn't give 50% off coupons out like hot cakes.  I got my winter coats and jackets dry cleaned for about thirty bucks.  Plus, I got these awesome extras...
A notebook, plug-in air freshener, and two bottles of energy drinks.  I made the mistake of drinking one with my dinner.  Now I'm too genki to be tired and it's past midnight.  Not sure when I'll be sleeping :p

2 comments:

  1. wow! That is awesome, from my experience, dry cleaners do not give out this really cool swag you go!! how did the energy drinks taste? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, random prizes from the dry cleaners make me want to find more clothes to dry clean =p The energy drinks tasted very sweet!

      Delete