Thursday, July 12, 2012

Care package :)

First off, a big 고망워요 to the parentals for sending me a care package in an extremely timely manner. They packed in a good mix of things I wanted, didn't want and didn't expect. Got a good mix of American, Hawaiian, Filipino, Korean and Japanese :p I will be enjoying some Coffee Prince soon :)

On a side note, the prefectural sports tournament is this weekend. Remember my high jump student? I was chatting with him and the rest of the track team after school. I got reminded that I was surrounded by junior high/high school males. I was exposed to boys 'cleaning their umbrellas' for a good two minutes before I excused myself. Boys will be boys :p

2 comments:

  1. aaah care packages rock! and it looks like a tasty one at that! have fun a the perfectural sports tournament this weekend!! *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Korean, American, and Hawaiian. What is Japanese and Filipino?

    ReplyDelete