I know I haven't been updating this baby but I've been a busy bee. I will update sometime because I have so many pictures of random curiosities.
On Monday one of my third years told me about what I thought was pole vaulting. I thought that was awesome. Yesterday he told me to watch him practice after school. I told him to come get me at the teachers room before he practices. I waited for about 15 minutes but had to leave. So today he waited to talk to me during cleaning time. I explained to him about yesterday with major dramatization :p Today he got me from the teachers room after school and I watched him practice. Turns out he does the high jump and not the pole vault. He started from 145 cm and cleared 160 cm. Dude and dudettes, that's my height! So I agreed to give him a present. What should I give him?
Anywho, while I was watching him practice, I thought about the manga/drama Hana Kimi. One of my favorite Japanese dramas and the first manga I've read. The story is about a girl who pretends she's a boy to attend an all boys school to be with her role model who is an awesome high jumper. Just thought it was a kwinkie dinkie because this student is the only high jumper in my whole junior high.

Ah next you'll be biking to Aomori!
ReplyDeletevery cool!! good thing you explained to him about not coming to get you ;) Looking forward to seeing your pictures!
ReplyDelete