365 memories? Not even close! Wishful thinking that I would post a picture every day =p So what brings me back to this blog? I mean, my last post was in July of last year. Well, I figured that I started this blog because I knew I would be living in Japan for at least a year. Over a year has passed and I will leave in August. I only have a few more months left and I'm trying to cram so many things into this time period. Perhaps that will provide for some great pictures ^-^
Since it's been so long, I doubt that anyone actually reads this blog. So if it's worth anything at all, this blog will provide me with memories of my remaining days in Japan.
Random cat that I saw one day while driving. I'll call him Beagle.
awww he is cute!
ReplyDeleteIsn't he? Never seen him again since. I've seen Molly though, another rusty brown and black feline friend.
Delete