Today one of my elementary teachers invited me to join her for some coffee after school. She showed me this cute little cafe next to the train station. I love this cafe made of cedar. The cafe is unique because all the cups and saucers are different and the barista roasts coffee in the cafe. It was nice to chat and unwind with sensei while dreaming about our next Korea trip :p
Tonight I feel like updating so I'll try. John visited this past weekend. I'm a terrible hostess because I didn't know where to take him. We were lost half the time but the other half of the time we saw awesome sights and ate yummy food. We eventually found a waterfall. Naso waterfall in kisakata. We enjoyed snacks at Senshu park in Akita city. Ate okonomiyaki. Drank Chokai sake and ate yummies at the izakaya.
Random other things
-finally got my new bed, blue sheets and blue/yellow duvet cover. Just need curtains now.
-won my first mini badminton game against coach tonight
-got my new racket, grip and shoes. But still got mean blisters on my toes.
-cream puffs from that one bakery are delish. Lawson's cream puffs suffice when I feel broke and the bakery is closed.
-Remember my last post about my JHS high jump student? Well one of the cutest 4th graders at elementary has the same name. So, if you're name is Shun, you're automatically awesome. That's a fact :p









Those badminton gear are looking very official and those izakaya sashimi looks naimas!
ReplyDelete