Sunday, April 1, 2012

What's this all about?

Hi family and friends (and apparently the world)!  I started this blog mainly for my ginko-biloba-less self.  I can't remember things that happened yesterday, let alone a year ago.  This blog will be my memory book of my year in Japan.

When I was living in Korea I saw someone's blog which documented her stay in Korea with a picture.  Everyday she posted a picture of random things that happened in her life.  I thought the idea was brilliant and now I'm biting.  Thank you to whomever thought of the idea.

Naturally I'm a lazy person who is motivated by mostly just a deadline (sometimes not even that).  I'm hoping that I will be able to post one picture every day (maybe more if I won't have internet access the day before or next).  I think it'll help me become more responsible ^-^

This blog will not only be for me...it can be for you too!  If by some small chance you're wondering how I'm doing and what I'm doing, stop by and take a look!  Or if you're wondering about what Japan looks like aside from Tokyo (hehe).  And...if I'm feeling really genki then you can request me to check something out (food, drink, facilities, places etc) and I could be your personal investigator ^_-  But...you gotta catch me in a really genki mood.  And lastly, yes, I'll have lots of comparisons to Korea (ㅋㅋㅋ) but I can't help it because I love Korea too!

9 more days for the 365 memories of 日本 to commence!

3 comments:

  1. Charlsie this is such a wonderful idea!! I'm so excited for you and eager to follow along on your Japan adventure! the picture a day IS just brilliant! I was wondering if it was okay to bite, a little? perhaps I can do a picture a day for my upcoming trip then write about them later. thank you to that awesome person who thought of this ;)

    Happy blogging and picture taking chalrise!! chee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Ka'ili...by all means do the picture a day thing. I bit as well ^-^ If I'm really in the mood I might post more than one picture a day!

    Thanks for your words of blogging encouragement. Your blog is a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you blogging everyday? I started a project called "My Life in 366 Days" on January 1, 2012. Today is Day 116 (April 25, 2012), and I haven't missed a day. There is a blog entry for every day.

    I like your blog. Please keep me and your readers informed on the life of Chuck in Japan!

    --The Train Man

    ReplyDelete